Thank you for considering Real Estate Service, Inc. for your rental needs. We do business in accordance with Federal Fair Housing Laws.
- Visit our web site to view photos, details, and the location of available or upcoming properties.
- Take a drive by (all listings have the property address available) to see if the property and the neighborhood meets your needs.
- If you like the property, call Real Estate Service, Inc. (907) 790-4411 or (907) 723-8391 to schedule an appointment for a showing. We can schedule appointments throughout the day and evening to coordinate with your schedule.
- If you want rent the property, you will need to fill out a tenant application, have all required items listed on the application. It is our policy that no application will be started until all required items needed have been turned in. This includes pay stubs, credit rports
- If you met the credit criteria, we will write up a rental agreement for the property. At that time, you must provide a security deposit equal to the first month's rent to hold the property.
- On the day you move in, we will complete a comprehensive walk-though of the property with you to reach an agreement on the condition of the property. The first month's rent must be paid at the time of occupancy, which will be prorated if it is past the first on the month.